5-10 business days plus actual shipping time.
$180.00 per visa (multiple entry valid for 10 years*)
We will take care of your shipping/handling for a flat charge of $25.00 per family. This shipping and handling fee
covers one standard FedEx Express Saver mailer with signature verification and is to be added to your total processing
fee. *Passport must have at least one year validity remaining.
|CHINA ENTRY VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. A valid Passport with at least 6 months of validity from date of entry
2. A valid passport with at least one blank Visa page
3. Completed China Entry Visa Application
4. Professionally taken passport photo attached to the China Entry Visa
5. Travel Invitation Letter
6. Hotel Reservation(s) Confirmation
7. Air Ticket Reservation(s) Confirmation
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
For children under 18:
For children originally born in China:
|Holidays/Days of Observance:
The Chinese Consulate observes the following U.S.
AND Chinese holidays. It is important that you
plan your China Entry Visa process accordingly to
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Chinese New Year/Chinese Spring Festival*
International Labor Day*
Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival*
Chinese National Day*
* The date is determined by the Chinese Lunar
Calender. Contact Sun Travel for more details.
|The China Entry Visa is required for all U.S. passport holders to enter China. The Chinese Consulate and Embassy
requires that all China Entry Visa Applications be submitted in person, or designate a friend, relative, travel agent, and
courier to submit on the applicant's behalf. Mailed China Entry Visa Applications will not be accepted and will be returned.
Sun Travel can assist those interested to obtain China Entry Visa with ease by contacting us!